Terms and Conditions of Use
If you continue to browse and use homewindowstoday.net you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our govern homewindowstoday.net's relationship with you in relation to homewindowstoday.net.
- The content of the pages of homewindowstoday.net is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on homewindowstoday.net for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on homewindowstoday.net is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through homewindowstoday.net meet your specific requirements.
- homewindowstoday.net contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in homewindowstoday.net, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of homewindowstoday.net may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time homewindowstoday.net may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to homewindowstoday.net from another website or document without homewindowstoday.net's prior written consent.
- Your use of homewindowstoday.net and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The United States Of America.
Last Updated: October, 2022